What a year 2018 has been.
Upon reflection, it's been challenging from the beginning, yet with sheer determination and persistence, we have pulled through to the end. The first of our challenges was re-doing all the labels when I changed my supplier at the end of the previous year. My husband worked hard at completing this for me, and the result has been great for us. Mainly the amount of time saved during production and being able to differentiate the products at a quick glance too. Thanks so much J x
This year Essentially Lili attended:
* 2 Beauty Events in Wadenswil;
* A guest at DanishDesignKids;
* Munich's Cosmetic Business Exhibition in Jun;
* Family BBQ in June at Nyon organised by Jo & Jessica where over 100 people showed up;
* LiveLifeHub in Zurich in Aug with other health experts & exhibitors:
* Exhibited at the International School of Zug & Baar in Aug;
* Various locations throughout the year in Basel, Zug & Zurich for face to face meet ups & coffee mornings; and
* Took you guys on our adventures to Dijon France, as well as the Italian zones of Campagnia, Tropea-Riaci in Calabria, Rome & Bologna.
It's been a wonderful way to meet you all face to face, and to talk about any skincare concerns. I should carry on doing this next year with plenty of notice so you can come along and meet me.
Many times, I receive comments that my skin looks amazing without wearing foundation. Whilst I don't expect you to do the same, I just want you to know that I went through a lot to get to this point. I love the freedom of being comfortable in my own skin as my products make me feel fab all year round.
The low points of 2018 was finally taking care of my own health and getting stuff sorted that I had put off. What I didn't expect was for my recovery time to have a knock on effect with everything else. Again, my family have jumped in to take care of me as well as send off your packages.
The time out gave me a chance to recommence my studies, where I finished my Reflexology Diploma end of November. I'm currently a few submissions & a final exam away from completing Holistic Pain Management. If only I had done this before my operations, I could have implemented some of the techniques to prevent the discomfort!
For those of you trying out samples and new products, please let me know how you are going. Don't forget that recommending others gains you a 15% voucher!! Feel free to share the love with others and let them enjoy the 'little pot of Magic' too!
At Essentially Lili, we want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you once again for all your love, support, feedback, patience and kindness. Much Love, Lili x