Sparkles & December: The Last orders will be sent out on Wednesday 18th of December. Make sure you place your requests in case I have to make a fresh batch in time for sending out.
What does Christmas mean to you? Christmas means something different to everyone, but most importantly is being able to respect others' values, beliefs, and traditions.
* Christmas is a time to remember the religious date dedicated to celebrating the birth of Jesus;
* We spend time with our family and loved ones;
* We reflect on the year that's been and what's truly important in life;
* We are grateful and thankful for what we have;
* We compassionately assist the underprivileged, giving to charities to help those in need or alone;
* We check on our community, particularly our elderly neighbours to ensure they are ok;
* We enjoy witnessing our children excitedly opening up their gifts as they love this Season;
* Reach out to others, making a more conscious effort to be a better version of ourselves.
Every year, we look back at our struggles and triumphs, reflecting on what we could have done better whilst celebrating the successes. We often take those closest to us for granted, or we lack compassion when trying to understand what we've been through. Being respectful, open and honest with each other can assist with clarifying these issues. We should all try to be more caring, understanding and empathetic towards others. It will definitely make the world we live in a better place.
After all, we only have one life to live, so it makes sense to have the best go at it. Lili x