Description:- Diamond Era Balm & Diamond Era Serum both rejuvenate & regenerate cells exposed to the sun & elements, prevents aged appearance for Over 50’s Women.
The ingredients suit mature skin, assists with balancing & boosting the cells whilst giving your face & neck a fresh youthful appearance. The balm works best with the Diamond Era Serum.
The serum comes in 10ml Glass Bottle & dripper. Application of 2 drops should last approximately 65 days.
NOTE: Serum Bottles- If the serum’s safety dripper makes it difficult for the blended oil blend to come out, gently lift, loosen or remove it during application. Please ensure that you reinsert the dripper once your application is completed to prevent spillage or losing product if it were to fall over.
Application Instructions: Ensure you have clean hands when using. Both products can be applied in the mornings after rinsing your face, and at night time after cleansing your skin.
- With the dripper off: Hold the bottom of the bottle, covered with one of your fingers, and tip the bottle to extract the serum. Place the serum directly onto various parts of your face.
- With the dripper on: Shake 1-2 drops of serum onto the palm of your hand, place the other hand on top to transfer the serum to your face.
- Gently pat your face with the palms of your hands to transfer the product onto the other parts of your skin.
- Should you require more product, use a different finger when tipping the bottle over.
- If you are blotting product from your face, it indicates that too much has been applied.
- Allow your face to absorb the serum before applying the selected face balm.
- Using the back of the thumbnail to take the product from the jar, apply a small amount of the Balm to your face and neck.
- Apply a little to start with and adjust according to the weather and if more is needed.
- The ingredients help rejuvenate, balance the tone, sooth and hydrate Over 50s’ skin.
- Your skin should feel wonderfully soft and hydrated when you wake up in the morning.
If necessary, apply the serum at least one hour before going to bed, to ensure it has been fully absorbed by your skin. </strong Refer to Ingredients Page for more information and Testimonials about the Diamond Era Balm & Serum.Caution:- Do not ingest. Avoid the Eyes. Keep away from Children’s Reach. Rosemary Essential Oil makes this product unsuitable for Pregnant Women & Epilepsy Suffers.
DES Ingredients:-Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis), Baobab (Adansonia Digitata), Tamanu (Calophyllum Inophyllum), Rosehip Seed (Rosa Mosqueta) with Essential Oils: Cypress (Cupressus Sempervirens), Pomegranate (Prunica granatum), Carrot Seed (Daucus carota), Rosemary (Rosemarinus Officinallis) & Grapefruit Seed Extract.
DEB Ingredients:- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Sunflower (Helianthus annus) Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Rosehip Seed (Rosa Mosqueta) Baobab (Adansonia Digitata ) with Essential Oils: Frankincense (Boswellia Thurifera) Patchouli (Pogostemum Patchouli) Neroli (Citrus aurantium) Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) Jasmine (Jasminum Officinale) Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) Pomegranate (Prunica granatum) & Grapefruit Seed Extract.
What Works Well with the Precious Diamond Era Bundle?
Both products can be used day and night time. In the mornings, apply Cool Eyes to keep the frames of the eyes hydrated and feeling fresh. In the evenings, choose either of the cleansers Cypress Cleansing Balm or Sunflower Cleanser. For Sunspots or discolouration, Sun Kissed Balm and for Menopause, Changing Seasons. Once a week you can pamper & treat your skin with a choice of Coloured Clays: Depending on your skin type, choose from Red Clay for Normal, White Clay for Sensitive or Green Clay for Problem skin types.